Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFT - AJ Green enjoying life with an offensive-minded head coach
(05-02-2019, 04:14 PM)jason Wrote: I didn't see Hard Knocks back in 2013. I've been watching it on YouTube lately. Anyway. I was amazed at how the defense was teeing off on Gio in practice when he was a rookie. Iloka truly blasted him with a hit that would be flagged in a game. Gresham also tried to show up Geno in the Oklahoma drill when his jumped offsides then drove him to the ground... Not sure what AJ's talking about, but he'd know better than me.

Yeah, i remember all that stuff cause i was able to watch Hard Knocks back then, it was really entertaining and we actually had a decent year that year. Seemed like at that time Dalton and Green gave the Offense a renewed energy and Zimmer did the same for the Defense. Of course once we got to the Playoffs once again we folded under Marv though.

Sounds like we have that much energy now again under Taylor is what i am taking from what AJ.

Sometimes you need an offensive minded HC and we have one. Let Lou take care of the D.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFT - AJ Green enjoying life with an offensive-minded head coach - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-02-2019, 05:04 PM