Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFT - AJ Green enjoying life with an offensive-minded head coach
(05-02-2019, 05:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, i have never found it to be a coincidence that most all of Marv's OC's did a lot of the same things. Hue was the most ingenuitive but even then there were some similarities that went on in the 2nd halves of games. Great point about the age difference too Brad, i am a year older than Zac myself.

The thing is the game has changed to more of an aggressive, offensive, point scoring game. Of course you have to have a good Defense as well but you HAVE to score points and play aggressive to beat the Patriots and the other top teams on BOTH sides of the ball. I think Zac Taylor will play aggressive, it might backfire at times but i am okay with that.

The thing about that though that I love about a new mind and hated about Marvin is that Taylor will play aggressive, but sometimes slow it up, and I don't mean slow it up like Marvin going run, run, curl, punt every series, but slow it up just in playing ball control but still trying to move the chains and score points.

Taylor is going to try and move the ball to score points and even playing ball control doesn't necessarily running it a lot or even short passes but just plays with a high rate of success in moving the ball.

I'm already getting excited!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFT - AJ Green enjoying life with an offensive-minded head coach - BFritz21 - 05-02-2019, 08:20 PM