Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL?
(05-25-2019, 08:13 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

I mean, it's not like you came in here bragging about a losing record, acting like sweeping a bad team was an accomplishment, and treating the predictions and rankings of obscure prognosticators and fan bloggers like they were oracles from the Almighty.  That would have been embarrassing for you.  
[Image: 9oa44k4ivb5934n6g.jpg]

Did I do that?

OK, maybe I came along a little too strong. You should agree however, that the Browns are trending up while the Steelers and Bengals are trending down.
Don't know what to make of Baltimore.

Once Paul Brown was fired and went to Cincinnati, he never achieved the success he had in Cleveland, the city of champions, as it is known.
(do I have my coma's in the right spot? I'm always afraid of run on sentences. check with Miss Crump for me.)

The fact is the Browns have accumulated the greatest group of talented players in the history of the NFL.  Wouldn't you Steeler or Bungal fans be excited too if your team could claim the same thing? Come on man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - BakertheBeast - 05-26-2019, 09:08 AM