Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL Asking Teams to Stop Certain Drills (like the Oklahoma)
(05-24-2019, 02:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's a free country.  The players can hit themselves over the head with sledgehammers for all it matters.  I'll admit I'm just a little burned out about this because for the past three decades I've listened to people complain about how wimpy the NFL is becoming and it just seems like another form of "Back in the good ol' days we had it super tough and things aren't tough anymore so it's a shame" and so on.

What is entertaining about players possibly missing legit game time because they are getting pointless injuries doing an antiquated drill?  Then again, I recall people saying that letting athletes drink water while they train was wussification and so on.  

Well there is a lot of truth to the NFL being more wimpy then back in the day.

Have never been for the cheating side at all but a lot of stuff was allowed back in the day that is not allowed today.

Never want a player to get injured either, so don't insinuate that i do.

Nobody got hurt when they were doing the Oklahoma drill on Hard Knocks as far as i know.

Players can get hurt walking around their living room.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Asking Teams to Stop Certain Drills (like the Oklahoma) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-24-2019, 02:44 PM