Poll: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
11 and 5 or better - Zac must match or beat Sean McVay’s 1st year as a Head Coach
10 and 6 - would tell me Zac is for real & an up and coming Head Coach; no lower
9 and 7 - Zac wins more than he loses signals a bright future; low as I’ll go
8 and 8 - Zac winning 50% of games 1st year is not a bad sign; I’d still believe
7 and 9 - Zac must at least do better than Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
6 and 10 - Zac must at least match Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
5 and 11 or worse - is ok year 1 since all New Staff & Zac’s first year as a Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
(05-31-2019, 04:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agreed. I honestly can't believe 16 people (so far) would be accepting of a losing record. With the talent on this team, there's no excuse to go 5-11 or 6-10.

If Zac is the real deal, we'll see results immediately. There's been plenty of first time coaches who won right away. If you got it, you got it. If you don't, you don't. We won't have to wait 5 years to figure out if Zac Taylor is a good Head Coach.

That wasn't the question in the poll though, it is what is the worst record you would accept from Zac and feel "okay" about the future.

For me that is one more win then Marv had last year in his first season ever being an NFL HC.

I expect much more than this though, atleast 8 wins and the more i learn of how Taylor is doing things i am guessing more around 11 while beating the Steelers atleast once under a HC that is not a Steeler fan. Expect us to play with a lot more fire and the Offense to be much better then last year when they were not bad considering how bad the O-line was.

The Defense i think will be much better then last year too but Lou's resume doesn't give me crazy optimism. The LB coach does though and the LB's were the biggest weakness on the team last season. Expecting the LB's to be much better under Tem. The D-line and Secondary are both more then decent. Just need to tackle better and play more aggressive.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about ... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-31-2019, 05:30 PM