Poll: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
11 and 5 or better - Zac must match or beat Sean McVay’s 1st year as a Head Coach
10 and 6 - would tell me Zac is for real & an up and coming Head Coach; no lower
9 and 7 - Zac wins more than he loses signals a bright future; low as I’ll go
8 and 8 - Zac winning 50% of games 1st year is not a bad sign; I’d still believe
7 and 9 - Zac must at least do better than Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
6 and 10 - Zac must at least match Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
5 and 11 or worse - is ok year 1 since all New Staff & Zac’s first year as a Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
(06-03-2019, 10:08 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Our defense really missed Dennard and Vigil that game.  Plus I believe Brown was still slowed by injury.  He had just returned 2 weeks earlier.

Offense was missing Eifert, Price, and Bernard.

Would we have beaten the Cjiefs with all those players?  I doubt it.  But It is silly to look at the number of injuries we had over the cuyrse of the season and try to claim they had no effect.

True, but it is interesting watching the narratives roll.  Injuries ravaged us, so why did Marvin lose his job?  Well, Marvin is so bad at coaching that no one can thrive under him.  Ok, well then why did we draft a backup QB?  Well, because Driskell sucks at football even though he had Marvin and Lazor and a bunch of injures, and so on.

I do recall when the injuries starting piling up and people started calling it a lost season there was a bit of an "Oh crap, Marvin isn't going to get fired now!" feeling goin' round these parts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about ... - Nately120 - 06-03-2019, 11:11 AM