Poll: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
11 and 5 or better - Zac must match or beat Sean McVay’s 1st year as a Head Coach
10 and 6 - would tell me Zac is for real & an up and coming Head Coach; no lower
9 and 7 - Zac wins more than he loses signals a bright future; low as I’ll go
8 and 8 - Zac winning 50% of games 1st year is not a bad sign; I’d still believe
7 and 9 - Zac must at least do better than Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
6 and 10 - Zac must at least match Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
5 and 11 or worse - is ok year 1 since all New Staff & Zac’s first year as a Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
(12-09-2019, 06:29 PM)depthchart Wrote: I would think that more people would want to dump Zac now after going 1 and 12.

Say dropping from 19.57% before the season to say just 15% (for example) still sticking with Zac.

Instead it goes UP to 25.71% still sticking with Zac.

Don't know if Zac has won some people over by being likeable as a person or people may think adding say Joe Burrow to the mix next year could work with Zac or people giving Zac & his Staff a year 1 Mulligan while blaming the Front Office more or what.

Nope.

It's called alcohol.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10138885]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about ... - BengalsRocker - 12-09-2019, 08:33 PM