Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done" - JG
(07-03-2019, 04:03 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I asked if the team ever indicated the extent of Carson's injury and your source indicated they didn't.

If ESPN's sources' were accurate that doesn't explain the Bengals' secrecy once they knew the the extent of the diagnosis and the prognosis.

The same applies to Boling. If the fans and other teams knew Boling's diagnosis and prognosis today how would that negatively affect the Bengals?  He's still under contract, the Bengals have stocked up OGs, and opening day is two months away, right?  If he's able to play they're going to go with what the got. If he isn't able to play, they're gonna go with what they got. They're not giving away any competitive advantage by letting the fans know what is going on.

I did not make myself clear.

I just think of it more as the Bengals supporting any player who thinks he can play through an injury.  If I have a player who is injured but who has a chance of playing through it I am going to say "I believe in you.  I am sure you can do it."  Now I might still go out and sign a free agent at that position to cover my ass, but I am not going to release a report that a player is "done" when he is still trying to play through it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done&... - fredtoast - 07-04-2019, 05:46 PM
CLINT BOLING done.....?????? - corpjet - 06-27-2019, 08:30 AM