Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got any criminals in your family.
(07-23-2019, 07:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Got arrested for pot a couple of times.

I didn't heard about since I came out the police one hour after.

You have to really get in trouble to go in jail in France.

Oh yeah..I forgot.. I once swiped a couple of pounds of weed back in the day (somewhere around 1980 or thereabouts) from some dufus in Dallas and attempted to hitch hike to LA with it, but the cops pulled over a guy driving a stolen truck who gave me a ride just as I had the whole mess on my lap rolling a joint. I had actually driven the truck while he slept for a little while. Anyway, The cops had guns drawn and as I looked in the rearview mirror all I could see was a big, black hole at the end of a .45 with my name on it.. While I was locked up in Oklahoma (shitting bricks at the time I might add) some big, bad Indian dude was across from me pounding his fist staring me down. Just as I was about to die from heart failure the sheriff came in, took me into his office and asked me to kindly admit the weed was mine. I had a choice. Face the big, bad Indian dude the rest of the night and possibly decades or say yes, it was mine. I said yes. 
The sheriff somehow took pity on my baby face at the time, confiscated all the weed and gave me a ride back to interstate 40...weedless..
I'm not sure if I've ever been that scared since then.. I kinda doubt it.. LOL  That's another of my true stories..  I'm not kidding.. My life wasn't short on excitement as a young man.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got any criminals in your family. - grampahol - 08-01-2019, 12:37 AM