Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many and what kind of pets?
When I lived with my parents, we had a German Shorthaired Pointer/Springer Spaniel named Baggio for 4 years (1995-1999), then gave him away to a farm near Ottawa, as my sister lost interest in the pet (as she did with her Hermit Crabs a few years prior, but that's a different story...).

My sister then brought home Angel (1998, which prompted us to give Baggio away), a Calico runt of the litter (she was 3-5 months old or so), but awesome cat. She lived to be 19 and passed in 2017. There was almost always an intestinal tract of a vole or mouse on our back patio, when we'd wake up in the morning; a hunting machine.

My sister then did Co-Op at the Toronto Humane Society and took home Donovan, a one-eyed (why she took him home, as those animals rarely get adopted), long-haired ginger and white cat, in 2002. He passed in March of this year and had diabetes for the past 2 years.

I got 4 Green Terrors (supposed to be Blue Acaras) and 2 Nicaragua Cichlids in 2002 (September 11th, actually) and had them for nearly 10 years; my big, male GT was the pride and joy of my tank; I used to pet him and feed him by hand.

In 2011, my sister got (as her wedding gift from her ex-husband) a ginger kitten named Corey. By far the most-lively and fun of the 3 cats we had, he was killed and mutilated by either a coyote or a weasel in 2015, when we moved a bit north. Super sad and my sister's fault (she moved back in with us after divorcing) he got killed...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How many and what kind of pets? - Jason_NC - 08-06-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: How many and what kind of pets? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-09-2019, 01:28 PM