Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any message board leagues have opening?
(08-08-2019, 10:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There was an "unofficial" league here a couple years ago. I've recommended before that we start a 2nd league and run it relegation style. Make it as small as 6-8 members and each year the 3 best in the "unofficial" league go up and the 3 worst in the "official league" go down. We can all talk smack/strategy in the Official thread.

For your league I see 2 have already committed in this thread and Yang and Slade X are on standby in the official perhaps they will join. Who knows Shake gave up his spot in the Big leagues this year maybe he'll help round out the Unofficial.

Thanks for the input bfine. I too have always like the Premier League approach and have like an A and B league where the bottom 3 of A and top 3 of B are swapped every year.

I'd be up for a 2nd league to get going. I might even be persuaded to be the one to start it.

If so, I'd like to keep it in the same format as the "main" one and on the same hosted site.

Could you or someone from the league post where it's hosted, the roster and draft rules, scoring, etc. so that it can be mimicked for the second league?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any message board leagues have opening? - ochocincos - 08-09-2019, 10:44 AM