Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Consider Washington Game A Bengals Loss
(08-16-2019, 03:51 AM)kevin Wrote: The First String was Awful.   No Blocking and again too many penalties.  The Defense was awful and No Tackling.   The Bengals were Awful in the 1st quarter of preseason game 2.

The rest of the game is next to meaningless.

I don't blame the new coach.  The Marvin Mess will take time to fix.  I'm all into the new coach and NEW DEY.   not seize the dey, that stinks...instead of who dey, NEW DEY, as people on this site came up with.  

I'm hoping 1st string looks better in preseason game 3 first half.   If they don't, it could be a real beating in Seattle when the games count.   So far no Blocking, No Tackling, Too many O Line penalties.

This was NOT a win.  Better luck next week.  GO BENGALS.

That first string drive against Chiefs was better than 1st quarter against Redskins.  This game was a step backwards.  The First Quarter O Line was just Awful. I don't see how the new coaches can be celebrating that.

Run game, we have no run game.  The O Line doesn't block, just as last few years.  Mixon or none will gain yards with no run blocking.  No run game means defenses will tee off on our QB and passing game.  With no run blocking, this team is doomed.  They must develop some run blocking.  The 1st String had none last night.

I guess this week it will have to be called "Overreaction Friday"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Consider Washington Game A Bengals Loss - SHRacerX - 08-16-2019, 08:19 AM