Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most impressive AFCN teams Week 2
(09-20-2015, 09:40 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: I felt I was fair in my OP as well.  Watching your head explode, your mental gymnastics that get a 1.2/10, and your scrambling to discredit the Bengals win over a good team while the Ravens lost to the friggin' Raiders in a high scoring and embarrassing way is hilarious.  "kid", haha.  Yeah..  I'll see you next week.  :)

I felt your OP was fair too. You took some petty digs at me for some odd reason (I already have one stalker, I don't need 2) and I thought my own post was just as fair. You responded by attacking me and not my argument. Good job?

(09-20-2015, 09:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No, i'm not valuing teams on 2014. I'm valuing teams on what i've seen in the past 2 weeks and i'm weighing it against a lot of things. One thing i'm not doing is looking at a teams record and basing it off that.

Teams play differently from week to week. That's why i expect the Bengals to have a very tough time coming out of Baltimore with a win. 

Your argument, based on a team's record, is silly. Correct it!!

You are basing this off of 2014. At least admit it and we can move forward. We disagree over a ranking of how 3 winning teams did. I defended mine. You just attacked it without giving a rebuttal. Cool story?

(09-20-2015, 09:45 PM)Bryan Wrote: The Browns were more impressive in beating a rookie making his 2nd career start, than the Bengals were in beating an 11 year vet who's arguably a top 10 QB who just passed Dan Fouts as the Chargers all time leader in TD passes in his 146th NFL start?

The manner in which they did? Yea. You guys refused to let me use Peyton Mannings' resume as an arguing point last week. Now we want to argue Philip River's past? LOL
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most impressive AFCN teams Week 2 - BmorePat87 - 09-20-2015, 09:50 PM