Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent!
(09-07-2019, 10:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I realize it was a big joke at the time, but AB putting his foot in that punter's face after he failed to "hurdle him" struck me as a d-bag move.  At any rate, the Steelers kept his antics in check until he wanted out, the Raiders couldn't control him, and I expect the Patriots may be able to get him back to levels of control like the Steelers had.  

Maybe...he seems nuts but he was smart enough to "crazy" his way out of playing for the Bills and the Raiders and he landed with the Patriots.

The Steelers were only able to keep him somewhat in check because there was never any discipline for the guy when he was late or skipped team meetings, tore shit up on the sidelines, and verbally went at teammates and coaches. Tomlin let him get away with whatever he wanted. I recently read a story where he cussed out Dick Lebeau in practice because he was "the man" and not one of Lebeau's defensive players better touch him. Polamalu, who never got upset about anything, wanted to tee off on him. Of course Tomlin did nothing. 

So diva AB goes to the Raiders, stats pulling his shit of being late and missing meetings, gets fined,  and goes ape shit. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent! - Fullrock - 09-07-2019, 10:50 PM