Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy has lowest int % of big 4
(10-17-2019, 07:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So one time in 9 years, for part of a season he was kinda, sorta, in the MVP discussion. To me that’s an outlier, and not who Dalton is. He’s also not the 2.0 game vs the Browns Dalton either. He’s somewhere in the middle. Well, he was anyway, he’s pretty much done at this point.

And that wasn’t the only part I was laughing at. Saying his ceiling is Phillip Rivers, who will probably be in Canton some day is pretty funny to me as well. Dalton will have to buy a ticket if he ever wants to get into the HoF.

I agree that trying to equate Andy's best game to being that of Phillip Rivers is a bit of a stretch.  If anything Phillip Rivers = Carson Palmer in terms of physical and football characteristics.  

Andy is talented, but needs the right OC in order to design the offense to his strengths.  Andy performed and grew by leaps and bounds under OCs like Jay Gruden and Hue Jackson, under the more "conventional" types, he has regressed in a major way.  Now, in Jay and Hue's defense, they also had an OL that could at least support a running game, to take some of the pressure off of the passing attack.

I'm not saying that Andy is great, or he should even be re-signed, but he's not the root of the problems that are going on here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy has lowest int % of big 4 - SunsetBengal - 10-17-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Andy has lowest int % of big 4 - jason - 10-19-2019, 08:46 PM