Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do we make the switch at QB?
(09-24-2019, 06:25 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I say we switch right now so people can STFU.

The line is terrible and it's comical that people defend these sorry ass players that we all thought were an absolute joke to re-sign, sign, play, start.

Jerry, Hart, Price(people already putting the bust label on), Miller, and MJ who we prayed would beat the others out because they suck so much.

I understand that Dalton is mediocre to above average at times but that line I just mentioned is TRASH.

Did anyone going into this pre-season think that Trey frickin' Hopkins was gonna be our best lineman?

C'mon. People claimed Mixon did it all by himself least season. I was one of them.

That line had Boling and Glenn at times.

They haven't gotten any better with talent there. Some might say worse.

Blind eye for Dalton hate.

I just wanna win and if Finley or Dolegala can get it done, then they can anywhere with any crap line.

We would have to have geniuses in our F/O if we magically picked not one, but two QBs, that could work with this garbage.

I don't have the same faith that some do on here for Blackburn, Brown, and Tobin.

Maybe our boy genius Zac got himself some hidden clutch QB gamers like his blocking TE.

Perhaps he can bring back Jordan Palmer to work with them like he does with Josh Allen.

Maybe teach them to use The Force to thwart all of those would-be tacklers.

Literally no one here has defended our OL. It is actually possible to think we have multiple problems with this team...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When do we make the switch at QB? - Nicomo Cosca - 09-24-2019, 07:48 PM