Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd"
(05-19-2015, 12:51 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Good comparison. Honestly, I forgot that the Lions made the playoffs that many times back then. They only won 1 playoff game during Barry's career. Such a shame.

I'd rather win too. I'm just saying that I don't lose interest just because the team is losing. If I had that kind of attitude, I would've never made it through the 90's.

I'm also saying that when I'm almost positive the team is destined to lose in the playoffs, it kind of take away the luster of making the playoffs.

I get that only 1 team can win the Super Bowl each year, but I want to see the team progress, and they haven't done that over the last 4 years. They're stuck in a rut.

You don't lose interest when the team is losing? I was a fan in the 90s as well, but I can guarantee I'm a lot more engaged and interested in the outcomes when the team is competing for a spot in the playoffs week in and week out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd" - WhoDeyWho - 05-19-2015, 12:56 PM