Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd"
(05-19-2015, 04:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will entertain this one last time and address it no further. Cause it has gotten too silly.

I stated that the Bengals have lost 1 playoff game in the last 5 years in which we were favored.  

You tried to add a year and post stats that we lost by more than we were supposed to in an effort to “debunk” this claim and you did so in an extremely condescending manner. However, neither your added perimeters, your failed attempts at condescension, nor your vast knowledge of how Vegas works; do anything to dispute what was stated.

But it does dispute your main point for bringing up how we haven't been favored.

The fact that we weren't supposed to get blown out in those games makes your broad term of being "favored" or not just flat out dumb.

If you want to talk about being favored with somebody, you may want to be willing to look into more detail. It's stupid to just say if we were favored or not favored without talking point spread. You're intentionally posting very misleading information by using broad terms.

You never answered my questions when I asked if we were "supposed" to get blown out in those games which we weren't favored. The way you brought up odds suggests you don't find it to be a big deal since we weren't expected to win. If that's incorrect, again, please let me know. If that's correct, you should go tell the Raiders and Jags fans that they should be happy with their team because they aren't "supposed" to be good according to the odds. Seems legit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd" - djs7685 - 05-19-2015, 04:46 PM