Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
(10-20-2019, 11:35 PM)samhain Wrote: I said in the preseason that the Lewis era would look like a golden age in fairly short order.  I didn't think it would be this soon.  

Marvin was done here, but he accomplished things that nobody has since the old man died in 91.  He may be remembered for frustrating the hell out of us in the last few years, but his teams actually gave us hope a few times.  They actually made me as "why not us?" through a couple of seasons.  

The most terrifying moment of the 2019 offseason was when Mike Brown said something to the effect of "we have more involvement than ever in the day to day operation of this team" when referencing the family.   I knew we were in trouble at that point.  Mavin was the regulating presence.  the voice of reason.  A football man among lawyers and money-grubbers.  

Well the Bengals management team meets with Taylor EVERY day. That's A LOT.

I kind of feel bad for Taylor. He has the Aww Shucks Opie Demeanor...but he's totally ruining his HC future after here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - THE PISTONS - 10-20-2019, 11:45 PM