Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-05-2019, 01:06 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: I've always liked Carson. Still do(and yeah, I was sore for a bit about the whole quitting thing. Now I get it.) What'd be really impressive would be if Marvin or Zim or Hue or ZT came out and corroborated it. Could you imagine a former coach letting the world know what the real deal is? "Yep, we coaches tried and the team tried and we were even good for a few years. Unfortunately the folks upstairs aren't qualified to mow lawns and would probably find a way to run an Arby's into the ground, much less a multi-billion dollar enterprise." It's long overdue if you ask me. 

I mean, Carson is really corroborating Chad. There was a story years ago (buried on the internet by now, probably) that Chad wanted his trade because the team refused to get defensive help. That's our 2 biggest players saying the same thing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - Shake n Blake - 11-05-2019, 01:10 AM