Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton-agent looked at options
(11-05-2019, 07:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Jason la Confora has said GMs around the league place a second round value on Dalton.  I trust his info much more than yours.

The only delusional fans are the ones constantly squealing about how Dalton is worthless garbage.

I would rate Dalton as the equal to Flacco and Tannehill who both were traded for fourth rounders.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2019, 08:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is not true at all.

I rip Palmer for taking the big contract extension before quitting on the team, but I don't disagree with what he says about the front office.

And I don't know anyone who blames Dillon for leaving.  They may object to the comments he made about the city, but that is not defending the Bengals front office.

Palmer and Dalton both took extensions when I was convinced we'd finally turned a corner.  Oh, what a fool I was.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2019, 08:14 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I would rate Dalton as the equal to Flacco and Tannehill who both were traded for fourth rounders.

Before this season I’d say you’re crazy, he’s worth more than that, but he looks absolutely broken at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote