Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expense Report Alert: Bengals Scout Sightings
(11-17-2019, 12:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hurts 955 so far, he will end up close to 1100, would that count?

(11-17-2019, 12:57 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I really liked what I saw yesterday watching Jalen Hurts..not sure he is coming out this  yr but he has a presence and reminds me of a Cam Newton/Russell Wilson mix.  The only question I have is can he throw deep? Didnt see much of that last night. With Tua going down, Hurts is the only true dual threat QB I see out there worthy of a high pick. I think this guy would level set the Bengals and would allow us time to fix the OL. 

I know a lot of people knocking on him cause he's a runner, but only 5 QB's in the College level have 3k passing yards, he's the 5th in that category, but he has 100 less attempts than any of the others. He's really developed this year into a passer. Sure he can run, but it's not his main objective. It's harder to find deep ball statistics at the college level, to many QB's for them to evaluate, but from what I understand, he's more accurate on his long balls than both Mayfield and Murray, and it's not like by just a few % points, it's double digits more accurate.

I still love how Kiper thinks he's a 3rd or 4th rounder.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expense Report Alert: Bengals Scout Sightings - Mike M (the other one) - 11-21-2019, 04:15 PM