Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break from Jungle Noise Mock
(12-23-2019, 07:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Jedrick Wills has been the blind side protector for 2 seasons on the right side. Also tackle is tackle now. Right Tackle Left Tackle is a thing of the past. Some players feeling more comfortable moving at one position but all in all if you can play tackle you dan play tackle.

Justin Jefferson will go at least day 2.

Joe Bachie is a gap filler he has very little athleticism struggles moving laterally scraping and is not good in man or zone coverage. He fits best as a 3-4 ILB filling run gaps.

Wrong.... LT is not the same as a RT... the NFL has tried to move in that direction but it has only produced subpar OLine play.  If a guy like Wills fits only at RT, then you are a fool to try and play him at LT, knowing that he will struggle.

I don't doubt that Jefferson will go earlier, but there is a chance that he falls as well.

Bachie is just as good as the other LBer prospects... IMO...  I am not sold on this class, which means it is really deep and the level of play is outstanding or it is terrible, either way we won't lose anything by waiting.

So I would take Bachie in the 3rd since we do need LBers badly and he, to me... I stress that it is only my opinion, is the same as Murray or Simmons.  Who some on here like.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking a break from Jungle Noise Mock - OswaldsLegacy - 12-23-2019, 08:06 PM