Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-03-2020, 02:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  I can't analyze footwork or delivery motion.  I can't analyze the complex route combination and or the way defenses disguise their coverage schemes to understand why the QB made good or bad decisions. 

And I definitely can not watch college QBs scorched inferior competition and tell which ones will transfer their skills to the NFL while others will flop.

Aren't you one of the people who complain about our small scouting department?  why do we need any scouts at all when we have an owner who (unlike you) actually played QB in college?  Surely he can just watch a few college games on TV and know which players are the best, right? 

I rarely bring up the size of the scouting department. As a matter of fact, i can't remember the last time i mentioned it. 

My biggest beef with the front office is, it seems that no matter what circumstance they're given, they **** it up and pick the wrong guy somehow, while a few other guys that they passed on went on to have good/very good careers. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread