Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-03-2020, 03:12 PM)jj22 Wrote: I just don't get the Dalton hate now that he is out the door. We should be thanking him for his time here and moving on. Folks still kicking him as he leave. I mean really, what the guy do to folks? He's a great character guy, overachiever given his limitations and 2nd round pick. He's never done anything wrong around here to be hated this passionately by folks. I understand the frustration when he was playing but now that the season is over and he's likely gone, why haven't we circled the wagon around him and appreciated his time here as we move on? The hate is far too serious for a qb who ended up with a winning record with THIS franchise after 9 years. Sure he didn't win a playoff game. But for this franchise, 5 straight playoff appearances should get a QB a tip of the hat as they leave.

Yep, pretty much this.

Burrow is the best prospect for us at QB right now, and we happen to need a QB. I have been impressed with Burrow, especially Saturday night. I like his chances, but this shit show FO/staff better get started building up a line for him. If he's as good as advertised, we don't need him on IR.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-03-2020, 03:21 PM