Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-07-2020, 11:58 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: I actually agree you dont need a howitzer to be a great NFL qb.  Tua does not have a howitzer either, but his arm strength is more than adequate, where as Burrow is basically near the minimum you would want. When I watch Burrow it looks like a highlight film for his playmakers not Burrow.  He has thrown plenty of dimes this year to get excited about, but there are a ton of throws where im like wow he really got away with one there.  Those throws are completed for huge plays right now and they simply wont be at the NFL level.  I love Burrows pocket presence and the way he can keep plays alive.  He has been amazing at that this year, its just unsustainable.  We see this every year with a QB playing at a much higher level, they all level off.  Burrow is going to level off in a big way all the writing is on the wall.

Something interesting about Joe Burrows development under Joe Brady this offseason. Brady uses a Radar gun in practice and has his QBs adjust their throws accordingly.

There are plenty of throws where Burrow shows an NFL arm it's just we also see throws he takes juice off to give his WRs an easier catch.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Synric - 01-07-2020, 12:04 PM