Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-07-2020, 12:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Injuries are not opinion. They’re a fact. They happened. No one is questioning Tua’s skill.

But hip surgery, especially on a QB like Tua is a huge concern. I don’t want another Ross or Eifert on our hands. Tua might go on to be one of the best QB’s ever, but he could also turn out to be a total bust because he can’t stay healthy.

my opinion is Tua is better than Burrow. I didnt say anything about him not being injured.  We all know Tua is currently rehabbing.  I am of the opinion that by the time the draft rolls around we will have a pretty good idea if he can make a full recovery.  If he passes medicals with flying colors I take him #1 and dont think twice about it.  Id rather draft for talent than health every day of the week and twice on sundays.  Nobody talks about Burrow and the fact that right now when he runs he looks for contact and trys to run at LB's right now.  He does that in NFL and hes gonna get hurt alot.  Just because hes heathy now doesnt mean he cant get hurt in the NFL.  Every pick has some sort of risk.

Chris Perry wasnt hurt a day in his life till we drafted him and then he turned into glass. You never know.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - mikey6866 - 01-07-2020, 12:48 PM