Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-07-2020, 03:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great post Okeana, didn't know a lot of that. Thanks. Wink 

Same and I really like Tua too but even when healthy I would take Burrow over Tua myself. Close, but I would.

When plays break down Burrow never panics and like you said is more aggressive downfield than Tua.

you're welcome.  I think people have this ability to gloss over facts when it comes to a player and giving a gut reaction.

If they were both healthy I think the discussion boils down to scheme fit which is maybe a discussion that should be had, but honestly, this season is all over the place so I have no clue offensively where they want this team to go.  They say run first then go away from Mixon then the passing game comes up short and they go back to Mixon.  This is why I feel like overall the coaches on this team won't last, because either the coordinators are clueless or Zac Taylor doesn't have an overall plan.  You can never sharpen a blade if you're constantly resetting the edge.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Okeana - 01-07-2020, 03:42 PM