Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-08-2020, 12:45 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Johnson kind of scares me. He didnt play against good teams, he played against scrubs. I really dont want to rely on UDFAS protecting a rookie.

Bu I also dont want Bobby Fart on the team either. I'd love for them to go OL 2nd round. It's a position that needs a complete makeover and I know one guy wont fix it, but if Josh Jones is there I'd be upset if he wasnt the pick.

Most definitely depending on FA. Stack this O-line up with talent to protect Burrow.

(01-08-2020, 01:14 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I think it is just something they need to take an extended look. Regardless of his draft position, if he can play, he can play. I would really like them to take a long hard look at him and see if he can really play. If so, that would be wonderful and would help tremendously. I still want to see the G positions shored up on the offensive line, regardless of what happens. I want the offensive line addressed to protect Burrow.

Yes sir Killer Goose. Cool 

(01-08-2020, 02:56 PM)Okeana Wrote: yawn.  if you want to start a thread about this go right ahead and I will address it, but I will just take this for the troll post it is.

It isn't a troll post Okeana, don't know what you are talking about here. He is just saying Fred Johnson might not be the answer. 

(01-08-2020, 03:01 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Totally get the sentiment; it's a wise sentitment to have.

But yes, you absolutely draft an OT high and you let the three compete for RT.

Once the dust settles, you have your starters and your two backups. Bang.

Hart did significantly better as well, as the season wore on.

Yes sir Mr. Truck. :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-09-2020, 03:13 PM