Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Billy B has 'tremendous respect for the way Mike runs his organization'
(01-11-2020, 05:33 PM)wolverine515151 Wrote: Mike Brown should be forced to sell the team because he's unfit to be an owner. The same thing happened to the Los Angeles Clippers when their owner was deemed too crazy and unfit to own the team, and he was forced to sell it to a new owner. 

Mike Brown was given one billion dollars by Hamilton county tax payers for the stadium, its upgrades, and maintenance. That is far more money than Mike Brown has ever spent out of his own wealth. I would bet that Mike Brown has not spent 100 million of his personal money on the team.  Salaries and other expenditures come out of the team revenue. I'm talking straight out of his miserly pockets; Money from his personal bank account.

Mike Brown has looted the Hamilton county tax payers and built a pathetic front office where most of them are Mike Brown family members. 

The Hamilton county taxpayers should file a class action lawsuit claiming ownership of the team since they have spent, by far, the most money to fund the team. 

Like I said, the county and city signed the deals. Blame their stupidity versus whining about something that will never happen. MB schooled them in business, such is life and not on MB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy B has 'tremendous respect for the way Mike runs his organization' - Luvnit2 - 01-11-2020, 08:33 PM