Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chances Joe Brady is our next head coach?
(01-15-2020, 09:34 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: It's a real shame that we didn't bring him in here to be our OC. How nice would that have been to see us be a little proactive and make this move? How excited would have this board been if this news broke here?  It would have absolutely dominated the boards. Even cynics like me would've taken pause and thought "ok, that sounds promising, maybe we really do have a plan..."

Alas, we're left with nothing. Because of course we couldn't have shown the least bit of creativity, or urgency, or accountability, or pick your word choice or complaint. Of course we did nothing, and of course a team like Carolina steps up and makes a move that would've wonders with our fanbase.

Last place in the league @ 2-14, who had a real shot at 0-16... whatchya got?

Well, let's keep the same GM and front office structure. Sure, sounds great. And let's be sure to keep the same head coach. Awesome. And let's keep the same head scout. Fantastic. Now you are really cooking with fire. OC. Let's stay pat. DC, why the heck not, keep him too.

Keep them all. Don't fire anyone. Don't make any changes. Freakin fantastic.

The crazy thing is, even though we most likely need a number of big changes, even just a few relatively minor, expected ones would go such a long way in building confidence and excitement.

If this team were to have hired Brady, announced the addition of a handful of scouts, signed a couple of mid-level free agents, and tossed something as minor as new uniforms this place would be on fire with positivity.Even I would start to maybe get my hopes up a little. And these are not new GM, new HC, new practice facility, new 100 mil FA level moves.

He made perfect sense here. It's just horribly frustrating to see us just sit on our hands and do nothing. Nothing ever changes. Same old, same old. God, I hate our Front Office.

Rant  Mad  Argh

Why do all of that...  when you have a HC who really hasn't achieved ANYTHING that can be attributed to his own merits even at the collegiate level?

C'mon man.  Who needs to win when you can be napping or skiing in the Alps?

At least the team still tried and only lost most games by a little bit.  Stay positive !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chances Joe Brady is our next head coach? - BengalsRocker - 01-15-2020, 09:43 PM