Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow's father: "if the Bengals do draft him he’s going to be happy"
(01-17-2020, 05:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Has Brady ever gotten mad at his offensive line, publicly? It seems taboo but it would be nice to see a QB get away with that.

Brady is pissed all the time man if it isn't perfect.

(01-17-2020, 05:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If 2020 looks anything like 2019 I hope Burrow kicks the door of MB's office in and demands that John Ross and ZT get thrown out.  In all seriousness, I'm all about players showing they have some fire, but having fire hasn't exactly benefited Bengals players in the MB era.  Hoping Burrow screams and gets pissed and finds incompetence to be unacceptable but also hoping that he is 110% committed to and thrilled to be playing for a franchise that is so well known for sloth as the Bengals is quite the hope.

Again with that being said, we are hoping Burrow goes nuclear on bad players while we are talking about having one of the least talented rosters in the NFL.  Could be interesting.

Eh, this is still an NFL team that has made it to the Playoffs 5 times in the last decade.

To say we are one of the least talented rosters with Mixon, Geno, Dunlap, Hubbard, Boyd, Bates, WJ3, Dennard on it is a laugh.

Also love the upside of Jonah and Pratt. You are just sounding hopeless now Nately, lighten up bro.

(01-17-2020, 06:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is more important to fix the problem than get pissed.  Squealing and pitching a fit never helped anything.

I am more impressed with a man who can "keep his head when all about him are losing theirs" than some one who gets all pissy as soon as something goes wrong.

You know what I meant, I was saying that Burrow reminds me of Tom Brady in that he doesn't take no shit.

Are you saying that Brady is squealing and pitching a fit, losing his head and getting all pissy when something goes wrong?

He is letting the other players know that they need to do their job so he can do his, that is what I see in Burrow.

Dalton is just a really nice guy, maybe a little too nice out there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's father: "if the Bengals do draft him he’s going to be happy" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-18-2020, 03:49 PM