Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow's father: "if the Bengals do draft him he’s going to be happy"
(01-18-2020, 03:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, this is still an NFL team that has made it to the Playoffs 5 times in the last decade.

To say we are one of the least talented rosters with Mixon, Geno, Dunlap, Hubbard, Boyd, Bates, WJ3, Dennard on it is a laugh.

Also love the upside of Jonah and Pratt. You are just sounding hopeless now Nately, lighten up bro.

Those 5 playoff seasons were between 4 and 9 years ago, and since then we've seen people like Tannehill and the Titans, Bortles and the Jaguars, and Palmer and the Cardinals make it to the championship game, so the luster is off for a few reasons.

Also, pointing out that we have a very talented roster and went 2-14 fits the narrative that we are immediately saddling Burrow with a very bad coaching staff.  I'm not hopeless, I just find it amusing that we are excited about the prospect of our QB throwing a fit and screaming at people.  I sincerely hope Burrow reads Ross and ZT the riot act, but I doubt he's going to scream Mike Brown into submission.  If we are bad, and we may very well be bad for the 5th year in a row, I sincerely hope that Burrow blows his stack and goes bananas.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's father: "if the Bengals do draft him he’s going to be happy" - Nately120 - 01-18-2020, 07:58 PM