Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Were The GM Would You Take This Deal?
(02-01-2020, 09:38 PM)samhain Wrote: I don't quite grasp the no-rollover thing this year.  I'm not sure if it means that teams have to spend all of their rollover money, or if they just pocket what they have left over from previous years.  

I agree that this team has a big opportunity in front of them in terms of FA.  All of the trash in the media about them not building around Burrow or wanting a Super Bowl could be, at least marginally, silenced with a few moves.  They can afford to do it, too.  Whether they will or not is another question.   I think it's more likely that they overpay guys that are in house.  They're really good at that.  I have doubts until I see it.

Thinking back to the thread where the CBA and it's prospective changes were discussed, I seem to remember it being interpreted as every team MUST spend all of their rolled over money, as well as account for any and all futures and bonuses this year.  I could be wrong, but that is what I remember of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Were The GM Would You Take This Deal? - SunsetBengal - 02-01-2020, 10:11 PM