Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Who had better offense as a Rookie Palmer, Dalton, Burrow
Thought be interesting to just look at the offense for each QB from perspective of end of season not counting draft, FA etc since you just don't know yet before season starts.. I like to revisit this once draft and FA is over and evaluate best I can with each QB official starting crew at beginning of their rookie year.

Below is the general breakdown for each team end of season

RB-Dillion
WR- Johnson Warrick
TE Kelly
T Anderson and Jones
G Steinbach and Goff
C Braham

RB- Benson
WR Owens Johnson
T Roland and Whitworth
G Livings and Williams
C Cook
TE Gresham

RB- Mixon
WR- Green and Boyd
TE CJ Uzomah
T Hart, Glenn (Williams)
G Miller and Jordan
C Hopkins

Little doubt 2003 had the clear better players at end of season (8-8 season).. very strong Line, RB with Dillion and WR Chad solid.. TE weak and 2nd WR weak

2003 and 2019 a bit hard to judge but I probably give it to 2019 just because Mixon and Boyd are in their Prime, 2010 team is on the old side of players in Dillion, Owens and Johnson.. Green is the unknown but still healthy i would take Green 31 vs Johnson 32. Not much difference at TE though you put Tyler in the mix.. i give 2019 the edge

Outside of Whitworth neither team had much of a line. Williams was at end of his career, Livings and Roland probably take Miller and Hart... a wash at Center ..

So my ranking would be: 2003 a clear winner followed by 2019 edging out 2010.

Will revisit all three as we enter into preseason this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who had better offense as a Rookie Palmer, Dalton, Burrow - Essex Johnson - 01-19-2020, 02:33 PM