Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auden Tate is Much Better Than Most People Think
(01-26-2020, 10:46 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm not a Ross fan at all, but there's no reason to cut him loose yet given he's got one year left on his rookie deal. As far as Burrow hitting him in stride, Ross has to actually be at the right spot, which is one of the knocks on him. He's capable to nullifying an accurate throw by being out of position, turning the wrong way, quitting on a route, etc. We've seen all those things from him.

The team cannot wait to see what Ross does in the 2020 season before exercising the 5th option. The option has to be exercised before the draft. And with Ross' injury history and lack of overall production I do not think it wise for the team to guarantee him an $18M for the 2021 season.

But, yes, we need to spend some picks on the WR position.

Idk why I thought we could do it after the 4th year, but yeah that changes things. I wouldn’t offer the additional year. He needs to prove himself. If he lights it up and decides to leave so be it. Having Burrow as your QB should be helpful in making WR’s want to play here though.

As far as him being in the wrong position, yes he does plenty wrong, but he also had a QB in Dalton that constantly made him adjust on the ball, come back etc. I could absolutely see Ross scoring identical TD’s to the first one Chase had in the NCG with Burrow throwing him those crazy accurate passes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auden Tate is Much Better Than Most People Think - Nicomo Cosca - 01-27-2020, 12:15 AM