Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow."
According to the Cincinnati Enquirer: Tua Tagovailoa's agent, Leigh Steinberg, was asked about how he and his client felt about potentially going number 1 overall.

“You want to make sure that your client ends up with a good organization....I’m hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow."

Steinberg was the agent for two 1st round quarterbacks that Bengals fans will be very familiar with David Klingler and Akili Smith.

Infamously he was caught on camera when the Bengals drafted Klingler saying, “Oh my God, Mike Brown.”

Later on tweeter he said he was only joking about how he and Tua Tagovailoa felt about potentially going to the Bengals.

Nevertheless, it seems that while Burrow would love to be drafted by a team from his home State and play for his local team or any team that is willing to pay him and has recently been seen hanging out with Bengals.

Tua Tagovailoa might not feel so hot about being picked by the Bengals.

While the Bengals weren't likely to select an injured Tua anyway, it seems like he potentially would of pulled an Eli on the Bengals.

It certainly highlights how certain agents might talk down the Bengals franchise and keep free agents from potentially wanting to come play for the Bengals.

Not that were known as big free agency players anyway.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow." - TheBengalsMind - 01-31-2020, 12:50 AM