Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing?
Genuinely want to get it, but. I’m not in love with him. Could he end up being elite? Sure. But I see him in that Matt stafford cam newton 6-9 nfl qb type range. I see love also in that range but that’s not point of post. Burrow could also bust hard. If ur offered 3-4 1st round picks. U take it. Even if they’re not all this year. That’s means u have 8 1st round picks over next 4 years. U take that all day. U don’t risk it all for one player. Also tell me a qb besides Andrew luck who came into a bad situation and immediately turned it around. Pat mahomes? No they went 12-4 the year they drafted him surrounded by talent. Deshaun Watson? Try again. Surrounded by talent. Lamar jackson? Surrounded by talent. I could go down the list but.... pin the being we need as many high picks as we can be aside despite being optimistic about free agency, we are probably doing the same shit. If that’s the case, if we don’t trade back we’re what? Minimum 3 years away from actually contending. While joe could be great, he could also bust and if u get a blown away offer u have to take it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing? - Jpoore - 02-04-2020, 12:33 AM