Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Oline - where is it really ?
(02-05-2020, 10:25 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I thought Price was at least gonna be a good one. Thus far he's been a total bust. I mean not even practice squad worthy. If it was me if he's not totally tearing it up in camp/preseason I'd give serious consideration to moving on to hell with his draft status ! We've got to get better and fast.

Me too...Price is a bigger bust than Og and Fisher at this point...One thing I will say in his defense is that the word is he has never been close to healthy and it has really effected his play.  That being said, the very first snap of his career he did a complete whiff that turned in to a Dalton INT that would have scored if Dalton wasn't a better tackler than half our defense.  

Injuries might explain some of it, but he was the strongest linemen coming out of his draft, was a leader, and was a stud at both G and C at Ohio State.  I am puzzled as I thought he was the safest, if unsexiest, pick coming out.  

He isn't going to be cut, though, while he is still on his rookie deal and they will wait to see if the light comes on and he can play significantly better while healthy.  All that being said, right now, he is a bench guy....And frankly, his presence at backup makes the Bengals likely think they won't get a FA Guard because then you are benching two young guys they drafted (they won't bench Miller). 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Oline - where is it really ? - SHRacerX - 02-07-2020, 09:27 AM
RE: The Oline - where is it really ? - 'E' - 02-05-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: The Oline - where is it really ? - 'E' - 02-05-2020, 02:42 PM