Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Lead story on pro football talk about Burrow not wanting to play here.
(02-10-2020, 12:33 AM)bwh Wrote: At the end of the day, if Mike Brown wants Joe Burrow, then the Bengals are going to draft Joe Burrow. Mike Brown couldn't care less about what Mike  Florio, Dan Patrick or anyone thinks. This has just gotten really out of hand and pretty silly.

Personally, I think he has given control over to Taylor about things like this.  He's 84......  he doesn't want all this hassle.  I think he's still a tight ass and is involved in that regard, but I think Taylor and the other coaches have control in things like the draft.

That's one of the reasons that I could see Burrow being convinced to play here: Taylor goes to him before the draft and says "we'll cater the offense to you and we'll bring in weapons to help you succeed.  This is YOUR team."

He would also need a plan and assurance of things like building a strong line, but I think that that's one way Burrow could be content (if not happy) in coming here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lead story on pro football talk about Burrow not wanting to play here. - BFritz21 - 02-10-2020, 02:11 AM