Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow and the Bengals: Attacking false narratives
(02-06-2020, 06:06 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Look, Joe Burrow has not came out and said “I would love to be a Bengal and play for Cincinnati” He has been extremely cryptic and calculated with his words. You can tell he’s been given his talking points from his agent. I fully believe Burrow is waiting until after free agency begins on 3/18 to see what the Bengals ACTUALLY DO. If they show a willingness to bring in difference makers and not bottom of the barrel backups, then I think you will hear Burrow actually say he wants to be a Bengal. If not....... I think Burrow demands not to be drafted by the Bengals. Unfortunately, Mike Brown has created this situation that we now must deal with whenever a generational talent is in our grasp.

Not going to happen, not good for him at all and why would he say I would love to be a Bengal and play for Cincy?

He doesn't need to at this juncture. At this juncture he is saying all the right things and hopefully it hits home with Mikey
and company. He will need help, he knows it, we know it and he is letting Mikey and company know it. 

Burrow will play regardless, the dude is a baller and will be beyond happy to be the first overall pick. Especially as he is 
close to home and his Mom and Dad won't have to go far to watch him play.

(02-06-2020, 06:18 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: If I were Joe Burrow and got drafted by the Bengals, the leader in me would challenge the FO to prove me wrong. I would be pushing my team-mates to be better. I would be pushing the FO to make moves and develop a winner. I would be pushing myself to be the best I can be. If I didn't like what I saw after a couple years I'd tell them I want out after a couple years, but continue to play until Free Agency. It's on ownership to not let that scenario happen, in my opinion.

This actually sounds like Burrow, just like the OP does. He has a fire deep down inside to prove the doubters wrong.

He is a leader, he pushes his teammates to be better and wants and strives to be the best.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow and the Bengals: Attacking false narratives - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-06-2020, 07:45 PM