Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hobsons choice: no need to invest more in the offensive line?
(02-10-2020, 05:25 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: I agree. Itd be nice to see them bring in a proven veteran to help stabilize the line and bring some leadership—forming a nice pairing with jonah williams who is already showing leadership without playing.

Going off what Hobson says, if the team thinks we’re fine, it makes me think Glenn is still in the picture or they are really high on the young guys.

If they aren't bringing in a veteran lineman, i would like to keep Glenn as we need a backup left tackle. Then draft his replacement (a G/T) and let him leave next year. If they let Glenn go, they need to bring in at least two lineman because our depth is horrible.

If Glenn wants to play LG and stays in line he may still be here.

If he was acting up last year and wanting to be traded when he was a starting LT I don't see him being content at being a 
backup LT. We need to let Glenn and his salary go, bring in a Guard or RT in FA and Draft an O-lineman relatively early.

I think this is most likely to happen myself. OL and LB in FA. At least I hope so. I just don't see Glenn sticking around.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobsons choice: no need to invest more in the offensive line? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-11-2020, 03:06 PM
Investment in offensive line - fredtoast - 02-10-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Investment in offensive line - Nati#1 - 02-11-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: Investment in offensive line - Joelist - 02-11-2020, 02:18 AM