Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Listening to Trade Offers from Five Teams
The only of those teams that have the draft capital to even come close to arranging a trade for #1OA are the Dolphins IMO. I don't think they made all those trades last year to trade them all up for the #1OA player which is what it would probably take.

Also the Broncos seem happy with Lock so far, so they are probably out. I also would not be surprised to see Dalton traded to the Bears for a 3rd or 4th round pick. Even then the Bears don't even have a 2020 1st round pick to offer so they would basically have to offer their entire 2020 draft and a #1 next year to even be in contention. The Chargers don't have enough to trade and are picking #6 where they can afford to take a chance on Tua or Herbert, one of those two should fall that far, instead of trading away a ton of picks to move up. Tampa Bay I think is going to be willing to give record setting 33 TD and 30 INTs Winston another year instead of trading away a large part of their draft to move up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Listening to Trade Offers from Five Teams - George Cantstandya - 02-09-2020, 08:02 PM