Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Whitworth open to returning to Cincy if it doesn't work out with the Rams
https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/02/16/nfl-free-agency-bengals-andrew-whitworth-open-to-chances-elsewhere-rams-dont-bring-him-back/

The best part is where it says that the Rams have only $23 million in cap space and they have lots of problems on their line, and Whit was their best linemen last year. I want him lining up at LG next year.

If the Bengals simply signed Whit and Thuney to man the Guard spots, re-signed AJ Green, Billings, Vigil, and possibly extended Mixon, I would be really excited heading in to the draft. They could go after largely defense, and maybe a WR.

They would more than have the money if they cut/traded Glenn, Dre K, and Dalton. FWIW, as much as I love the guy, Gio is a wasted commodity in this offense. You don't pay a RB to be a blitz pick up guy on passing downs. Get a fullback.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Andrew Whitworth open to returning to Cincy if it doesn't work out with the Rams - SHRacerX - 02-18-2020, 08:45 AM