Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow wants to play with AJ Green on the team
(02-27-2020, 09:07 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Ah BS.... AJ was back from having his toe surgically corrected and looked fantastic. Rolling his ankle after getting tangled with Kirkpatrick is something that could have happened to anyone.  A.J. has not been injury plagued throughout his career. He had turf toe, which has been fixed, and he rolled his ankle and tore the ligaments. The way he prepares and takes care of himself, he has many seasons left in him.

I hope so.

(02-27-2020, 10:23 AM)Housh Wrote: Green isn’t an idiot

He knows the 18 mil tag is the most money he’ll get for 1 year

He also knows NO team will give him a 3 year deal that doesn’t include incentives

I think we are all overvaluing what Green is worth in the open market. If I were him I’d take the 18 mil tag and bet on myself staying healthy and hopefully someone gives me 3 years on the next contract

He doesn't want the tag, he wants a multiple year contract and it would hurt us to give him the tag cause we couldn't improve
the team by bringing in a LB or O-lineman in Free Agency.

The tag makes no sense for anyone IMO.

(02-27-2020, 01:20 PM)Whatever Wrote: I agree.  However, I don't think AJ will settle for a standard contract.

Why? He hasn't played for 24 consecutive games...

Who is going to pay AJ top 5 WR money?

No one, not even us and we know more than anyone about AJ's health and injury history.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow wants to play with AJ Green on the team - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-27-2020, 03:19 PM