Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cordy Glenn to be released today
(03-14-2020, 02:56 PM)samhain Wrote: Idk.  You really can't deny that the line got significantly less shitty when he decided to stop malingering.  This could have been a function of the rest of the group playing together longer, I suppose.  

I think he's a serviceable to decent LT in a league that is desperate for them.  His attitude and theatrics will cost him when he hits the market.  Minus those issues, I think he'd be a desirable player for a lot of teams.  Other organizations are fully aware of his relationship with the Bengals after last year.  Nobody believed he'd be playing here next year.  Why would anyone give a pick for a guy that is inevitably going to hit the market anyway?

They didn't really go through a gauntlet of talented teams down the stretch...that is why I am hoping they aren't satisfied with the defensive improvementent as well.  

The only reason someone would give a pick was so they would get the guaranteed player.  Now, they have to compete with other teams...although it should be not much of a competition.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Cordy Glenn to be released today - Okeana - 03-13-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Cordy Glenn to be released today - SHRacerX - 03-15-2020, 12:49 PM
Cordy Glenn to be released today - BenZoo2 - 03-13-2020, 04:50 PM
Cordy Glenn to be released today - BenZoo2 - 03-13-2020, 04:51 PM