Poll: What would you prefer to do?
Extend AJ Green beyond the Franchise Tag now.
Let AJ Green play with the Franchise Tag
Trade AJ Green for a draft pick, no earlier than #20 overall and no lower than #25 overall (just thinking about the average point value, not the teams picking there)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to do with AJ Green?
(03-22-2020, 10:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: With you on Green...that's why I did the poll...wanted to see if the board would sway me one way or the other.  And as much as I like Reager, I think you are right that it is likely one of the Z receiver types.  I wouldn't give up on Higgins so quickly, though.  He was going against a top 5 CB in this year's draft and he is still a pretty amazing athlete.  Mims, Higgins, Shenault, and (later) Claypool and Pittman all fit that mold.  My latest mock had the Bengals sliding to the middle or Rd 2, drafting Claypool, and gaining an early third rounder which I used on a LB.  The other 3rd rounder I used on the safety as you mentioned.  Then, in the 4th, I got the RG from LSU, Lewis. 

WR in Rd 2 will be very interesting as there will be a lot of teams (or so I think) wanting to trade up to get "their guy" at #33...I hope the Bengals are flexible and will move off a guy like Jefferson to get a guy like Claypool AND Malik Jefferson the next round.  

You want us to draft Malik Jefferson again??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you want to do with AJ Green? - Nicomo Cosca - 03-22-2020, 10:10 AM