Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post SECOND Wave of FA Draft - CJD
(03-26-2020, 04:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great Mock CJD, I like Baun maybe better than Murray cause of his tackling and his coverage. Baun is about the safest
pick at LB in this Draft besides Simmons cause he does everything well. Much more production than Queen. Always liked
People-Jones, very talented, could be a #1 in the NFL down the road, great pick.

Biadasz is one of my favorite mid round Guards in this class, very solid pick, think he would start at RG immediately.

Like the Driscoll pick, Phillips is a steal in the 6th, led LSU in tackles over Queen.

Don't really care for Jauan cause he seems almost identical to Auden, but in the 7th is a good pick. Think I would rather
have speed but you already got that in Peoples-Jones so its all good. Well done.

Yea, the Jennings pick is mostly because "why is he still available" more than need. I think he is similar to Auden in a lot of ways, but he breaks more tackles.
He also had 5 passes, 25 rushes and took some snaps from the shotgun in college, so has some potential as a trick play kind of guy.

Watch this highlight video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa_MSEHaKPw
The real fun plays start at around 2:35

He's just a joy to watch play haha.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Post SECOND Wave of FA Draft - CJD - CJD - 03-26-2020, 10:02 AM
RE: Post SECOND Wave of FA Draft - CJD - CJD - 03-26-2020, 05:57 PM