Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Haven’t posted mock in a while.
(04-04-2020, 10:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Alabama thing is weak. You can say the same for LSU. That’s not the reason you don’t take Tua. The reason, or actually reasons, are because there’s a much better option in Burrow, and because Tua couldn’t even stay healthy at the college level. There’s no reason to believe he’s going to suddenly become a much more durable player in the NFL.
I disagree with that last sentence. There is every reason to believe he’ll get healthier in the nfl, namely the tightrope surgeries(elective surgeries btw, not needed). The ankles won’t be an issue anymore or shouldn’t be
(04-04-2020, 01:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I could live with that, but the “it’s not close” comment is classic Jpoore, totally oblivious to reality. Yeah, Tua is a risk, but so is Burrow.

Besides the Tua vs Joe debate, I’m not sure Epeneza is a good fit in a 3-4 hybrid. I think of him as a more traditional DE in 4-3, not a 3 technique in a 4-3 or an OLB in a 3-4. But, overall not bad. Your job as GM rides on Tua panning out.
With the moves we’ve made and what they’ve said, it seems to me we’re gonna go to a 4-3 hybrid. And I’m drafting epeneza at dt.
(04-04-2020, 05:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tua is not projected ahead of Burrow in the world we live in. End of story.

Tua is qb1 To quote a few pro scouts
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Haven’t posted mock in a while. - Jpoore - 04-03-2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Haven’t posted mock in a while. - Jpoore - 04-07-2020, 12:53 PM
Haven’t posted mock in a while. - JSR18 - 04-16-2020, 10:33 PM