Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Bengals Get Many Trade Offers Before Friday Night
(04-23-2020, 10:52 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I’d like to see the bengals sit tight, do their homework and get the best LB, OL, WR available at 33.  

Alternatively, if someone really wants it, I’d be willing to send it away for a lower pick, 2nd Round, 45th overall, and a quality player (OJ Howard).

Or send 33 and Dalton to Jags for Round 3, pick 9 (No. 73 overall) and Yannick Ngakoue.  The salaries kind of wash out. I don’t think dalton alone can fetch a 3rd round pick, but 33 for ngakoue doesnt intrigue me.  

With a rookie scale QB, you can take higher contracts elsewhere for 2-3 years.

I guess one last scenario, although highly unlikely, would be 33 for Trent Williams and 66 overall, but I don’t like that.  

I also don’t think this is possible, but would dalton and 33 be enough to move up to 23. New England?

23 - 760 pts
33 - 580 pts

180 pts is valued at a mid third round pick.

The Bengals have as much flexibility and opportunity as a team could want going into tonight.  No way to predict what they do from where we sit.  But I wouldn't be surprised if they have had talks with teams on possible trades at #33 and #65.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Get Many Trade Offers Before Friday Night - bengals1969 - 04-23-2020, 12:37 PM